Services to Fit Your Needs…
We specialize in using what you already have to transform your home into what a buyer is looking for (home staging), or a space that perfectly reflects your family’s style, needs and comfort (redesign).
Because not all homes are the same, they require a different and customized approach when it comes to staging for optimal results. We work with you to transform each room for a faster, more profitable sale!
Consultation, Home Assessment and Proposal –
- Staging and Selling for Top Dollar Guide
- Area Transformation – We will quickly tackle a room or area of your home in order to provide a visual representation of the benefits of staging and a head-start on your marketing.
- Marketing Photos – You will receive the “after” photos of the transformation that was made to provide to your agent for your immediate marketing efforts.
- Proposal – A proposal will be provided outlining additional staging services and recommendations needed in order to accomplish a successful and speedy home sale.
“Get It Sold” Full-Service Staging Package –
For maximum results and to compete in today’s buyer’s market, Kallista Interiors, Inc. works alongside you, guiding you every step of the way through the preparation of your home to sell and the marketing of your product, so that you get top dollar for your home.
- I will assess the competition and Buyer Demographic of the home in order to create a vision in each room for buyers
- You will receive a Home Preparation Plan to complete before I come to the home for final staging in your email box within 24 hours
- I will create a Staging Action Plan for our staging time in the home
- I will spend up to a day in the home working with you, preparing and photographing many rooms for maximum buyer traffic (any additional hours will be billed at an hourly rate)
- I will either shop or bring in home accessories and furnishings that you can either rent or use as a visual of what purchases you will need to make in order to update the home
- You will receive a Recommended Vendors list of discounts and service providers as a benefit of working with Kallista Interiors, Inc.
“Staging Report” Package –
- I will go back through the home and photograph each space to contemplate and review with you
- We can Walk and Talk where you take notes on the Staging Report OR
- I will complete a written Staging Report and email it within 48 hours
- You will receive a Recommended Vendors list of discounts and providers
- The 20+page, Staging Report will detail in checklist format all of the preparations needed for a successful staging result
Interior Redesign Services
Our design services start with a consultation where we have you fill our Lifestyle Questionnaire and are able to assess your wishes, style and home. We connect you to a wealth of design photos for inspiration and encouragement. A detailed proposal will be given that will fit your budget, style, family and home.